Saturday, September 22, 2007

How can it already be the weekend again?

People always told us that time goes by faster when you have kids. Turns out it's totally true. It seems like Memorial Day was just a few weeks ago, and here we are at the last day of summer already.

Since it's the weekend again & I'll probably have some pictures to post, I figured I'd better hurry up and get last weekend's pictures posted first. We went up north to have a picnic in the park with Grandma & Bumpa (my parents) and Grammy & Poppy (my grandparents). B took his scooter & was overjoyed to find a totally deserted hockey rink to fool around in. Scootering (we all took turns, actually -- that thing is a blast!) was followed by throwing rocks in the river for awhile. Pics of B & Bumpa below:



M's working today, so I think B & I will take the giant black menace up to the mountains & turn him loose in a dog park. Tired dog = peaceful house.

1 comment:

"M2" said...

lets see the giant black menace
please