Monday, January 28, 2008

Travel plans

February 14, morning: Fly to Hong Kong

February 15, evening: Arrive in Hong Kong

February 16: Tour Hong Kong

February 17, morning: Fly to Nanchang

February 17, afternoon: Meet Zhi Yi

February 18 - 23: Hang out with Zhi Yi, fill out lots of paperwork and go to appointments, see some sights in Nanchang

February 23: Fly to Guangzhou

February 24 - 28: More paperwork and appointments, and sightseeing in Guangzhou

February 29: Fly home!

My countdown clock: 20 days to Zhi Yi

8 comments:

Snowflowers Mum said...

so jealous..dont even ask.

lost my keys this morning so I am blog surfing.

can I come with you? We're supposed to go to Nanchang too...

take notes.

Hayley

Mutha Mae said...

Also very jealous. Wishing I could hide out in your suitcase!

pittmane said...

Wow...what time is it in China when you leave on the 14th? I assume they are ahead of us?? I hope? Can't wait for the countdown to end!

J said...

We'll lose a day when we go Denver - Hong Kong, but we get it back coming home. Want to hear the freakiest part? We come home on Feb. 29 (it's a leap year), and we'll live Feb. 29 twice!

Maia said...

ARe you going to post trip photos via little sis?
I certainly hope so. Dont know if I can wait until you get back!

J said...

That's the plan Maia!

Cavatica said...

Yes!!! Two leap years in one year. Awesome!

Carolyn said...

A "Wrinkle in Time" is perfect for such a long awaited blessing. Can't wait to meet my grandniece.