Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cutie patootie

These are some of the pictures that were taken on December 24. An online friend whose daughter was adopted from the same orphanage several years ago took her daughter back for a visit. We asked her to inquire about our daughter while she was there, and they not only let her see Zhi Yi and take pictures, but she got to hold her too. It makes me a little sad that she doesn't look as happy in these pictures as she has in all the others we've gotten to date, especially not in the first one! I guess the nannies are very proud that she's on the verge of walking, but Zhi Yi is not so into it. We are so ready to go get this little girl.




6 comments:

Mamacita said...

Awwww! She's so sweet with her little orange! I love the little shy sideways glance. Sweet! Just wait until she's with you and you see how happy she is!

Mutha Mae said...

Oh I would just cry over those pics. Those tears! That wail! And yes, her holding that little orange. What a sweetie.

Maia said...

Awwwwww - she's so cute! I love that little mouth.

ps - don't worry bout the weekend - I'm so frantic right now that my eyes are rolling back in my head. One...more...week...

Michele said...

Looks like she'll figure out how to have you wrapped around her little finger very fast.

Snowflowers Mum said...

wow. She is a cutie, tears n all. I tell you, it is such a gift to be able to get photos...we were hoping for some when a group travelled, but they didnt go to the orphanage. Sad.

I am just going to go and look at those pictures one more time.

Hayley

Anonymous said...

she just really wants you to come and get her!