Friday, November 23, 2007

A cat post

That big dumb dog has had a couple of posts of his own, so B & I thought it was time the cats were featured. This is Lulu, modeling the lovely cat hat we bought her today at Target:


If she looks a little disgruntled, well, that's because she is. Permanently. She was such a naughty kitten that I used to give her time-outs -- I'd lock her in the powder room, the only place in the house that was too small for her to freak out. She had no choice but to calm down. We finally got Kitten (we tried lots of names; none stuck) because we hoped it would distract Lulu from needing our constant attention. It totally worked! We're hoping it works with kids too. Just kidding. Kind of.

There won't be any pictures of Kitten anytime soon because she's a scaredy cat and very hard to catch. I doubt she'll ever get to try on the elephant cat hat we got for her.

This is the cat house B & I made today:


And that's pretty much all there is to say about the cats. M would say it was too much already. He pretends like he doesn't like the cats, but I see him petting them when he thinks I'm not looking.

2 comments:

Mamacita said...

Does she go in her new kitty condo?

"M2" said...

she looks exactly like my Annabelle.... I think you may have mentioned this before.

um.......btw
$150 later and she peed on the feliway diffuser
nice huh?