Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pink woman-guwul

Kenai (our dog) recently purchased a toy for Josie (my parents' dog). It's his favorite toy, and he thought Josie should have one. OK, I'm giving too much credit to the dog. B thought Josie should have one because Kenai loves his so much. We gave it to her on Thanksgiving.

This morning, my dad emailed me this:


You should've seen the look on B's face when I showed him -- pure horror. Very funny.

Clearly Josie is one naughty and destructive dog. Kenai outweighs her by about 30 pounds, is still a puppy, and has had his pink woman-girl for at least three months now, and it's still in perfect condition even though he chews on it constantly (and puts it on my lap, trying to get me to throw it for him, which is totally annoying, and when I don't throw it for him, he throws it for himself, which is pretty funny).

3 comments:

Mamacita said...

Your dad is awesome.

4D said...

My litle dachsie would destroy that lovely lass in minutes!

Too funny!

Keep smilin!

Jenn said...

LOL! That is quite possibly one of the funniest descriptions sent via email that I've ever seen!
:)
Jenn