Saturday, November 17, 2007

We're next

I mean it this time. Seriously. Everyone in my Yahoo group who had an MCC before ours has now gotten their referral. Our name is at the top of the list. The last three families that were ahead of us announced their referrals yesterday, including Donna, who I've known online since the very beginning of this process, and Jenn, who I've met in real life.

So now my next question is: Does CCAI ever make referral calls on Saturday??? I'm not sure I'll sleep between now and Monday if they don't.

6 comments:

Snowflowers Mum said...

We're right behind you 1/20/07!

I think our kiddos are on this list!!!

I'll be watching and waiting to see your referral on the group! and here of course!

Hayley

Mamacita said...

Yay! I'm excited for you! This is what you've been waiting for!

"M2" said...

woo hoo

4D said...

I hope you hear something soon!!

Keep smilin!

O-Tay said...

It's Monday now, so I hope you've gotten some amazingly wonderful news! (Or that you will *very* soon!)

Maia said...

Any news yet????
Eagerly awaiting your referral picture...