Wednesday, November 14, 2007

For Rebecca

Here are the three choices:


The picture isn't the best, so the top left one has a medium-blue minky dot fleece on one side, and a helicopter print flannel on the other. The one below that has the same medium-blue fleece, with an outer space themed flannel on the other. The third one (not made yet, but it'll only take me an hour to do it) has pale-blue minky dot fleece on one side, and a pale blue alien/outer space theme on the other. B helped choose the fabrics, hence all the space-themed stuff -- there was a third space-themed fabric, but he claimed that blanket & took it to school for naptime.

Just email me your address & tell me which one you want, and I'll get it in the mail to you. If it's the pale blue one, I can't get it to you until after Thanksgiving b/c I'm going to be gone this Friday - Monday. But the other two are ready to go.

1 comment:

Maia said...

Love the blankets...do you sell them??