Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thank You Mary!

This was the last month of the secret pal gift exchange for our DTC group. I can't believe a whole year has gone by! Each month there's been a theme, and some mystery person from the group has sent us a gift for our daughter to go along with the theme. This month's theme was "The Nursery," and since it was the last exchange in the program, the pals revealed themselves to each other. It turns out mine was Mary H! Mary has been so very thoughtful and generous over the last year. Our daughter has a large collection of toys to start off with, as well as jammies, hair pretties, socks, dishes, decorations for her room, a tea set, and more. Ben has gotten a couple of gifts just for him too, like a t-shirt identifying him as "the big brother" in Chinese and English. And this month, there was a special gift just for me! A very pretty-smelling set including lotion, shower gel and sugar scrub.

Here's this month's gift:


The Bee and I will paint the wall art to match the room. There's also a super-cute purple fleece blanket with appliques of butterflies and flowers, backed with pink fleece, a scrapbook, and a spa gift for me!

Mary, thank you for being so kind to my family over the past year!

I'm off to bathe the Bee, then myself. My bath is going to include a glass of wine and a luxurious sugar scrub.

No comments: