Monday, July 30, 2007

Camping trip

Bee & his daddy went on a quick overnight camping trip last Friday. M's friend & his five year-old son went along. I missed out on that trip -- I was in New York on business. You don't want to hear any more about my trip -- it was from hell. But here are some camping pictures:


Bears!


I guess it started raining while they were cooking dinner & pretty much didn't stop all night long. Watching a movie on the laptop is apparently what you do nowadays when it rains on a camping trip. That was not an option back when I was a kid...


"Daddy, watch me!" I wasn't even there, and I can guarantee you this is what he was saying as this picture was taken. Climbing rocks is one of the Bee's favorite things to do in the whole wide world, and is the main reason he likes to camp.


The perfect photographic expression of the Bee's normal state of being:

1 comment:

Mamacita said...

What a cute little blur!