Friday, April 30, 2010

Slumber party

This is where the kids are sleeping tonight.  It's totally their idea.  I think it's a fabulous idea. They've been getting closer lately.  Getting along better, playing together a lot.  I think the fact that they want to sleep together is wonderful.  I just wonder if the reality will play out the way the think it will.

It will either go really, really well, or it will be a night of hell.  Wish me luck.

UPDATE:  The slumber party went astonishingly well!  Not only did both kids sleep all night, but they even got up in the morning & tippy-toed past my door to go watch cartoons.  I got an extra half hour of quiet in bed!  Awesome.  Of course, it was too good to last.  We tried it again the next night and it lasted all of two minutes before there was screaming and Z needed to be removed to her own room.  Oh well.  Maybe we'll try it again in another week or so!

2 comments:

Cavatica said...

Hope it went well!

Michele said...

SOOOOOO??? News and update needed please!