Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pancakes with chopsticks

Isn't that how you eat pancakes?  With chopsticks?  Oh.  Maybe it's only done with chocolate chip pancakes then.

B found these on our walk this morning. He brought them home and very artfully arranged them in a bowl of water "to make the house more beautiful."

This is Z with my cousin Ali. She was in Vail for a few days, so the kids and I drove up to have dinner with her last night. We only manage to see each other once every couple of years, so it was a treat. In this picture, Z is playing games on the phone. She also figured out how to get online and then started making calls to China.


This is the only picture I got of B while we were in Vail. He wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a picture. He wasn't even really still in this one! I'm mainly including it here because I can't get enough of his toothless grin.

1 comment:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

How fun! That toothless grin is to die for!