Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

I'm sure my Christian friends will be disappointed (yet not surprised) to read this, but Easter is ALL ABOUT THE CANDY in this house. Easter has hands-down the best candy of the year, and I get very excited and a little out of control when I go shopping for it. But oh! So yummy.
I'm not really sure why, but this is what happened when M asked Z to say "cheese." Probably she was too focused on all the candy to be able to summon a real smile. Or maybe that's a defensive smile; she thought he was going to take her candy and replace it with cheese.
And for some reason, both kids gave us pirate smiles this morning:
The best part of the morning though? B was so kind to his little sister. He helped her find eggs, and even gave her some of his. That's right, B shared with Z. It's an Easter miracle.

2 comments:

Michele said...

WOW! Siblings getting along. What kind of candy did you give them????? I need a lot of that to last my lifetime.

pittmane said...

Did you eat the ears off the chocolate bunnies? I was very disappointed to not be able to buy the babies (i.e., myself) chocolate this year...at least not justifiably.