Saturday, July 18, 2009

Buh-bye for now

B and I are leaving on a jet plane tomorrow morning. We're headed to Philadelphia for five days first. This part of the trip is business for me, but will be all fun for B. From there, we're taking the train to Maryland to stay with my sister for almost a week. She's very very pregnant, so again, that part of the trip will be all fun for B (pool, trampoline, six year-old cousin to play with, horses to ride, tractors to drive), but I plan to spend a lot of time helping my sister finish getting ready for the twins. Not that that won't be fun, but holding the actual babies would be more fun than painting their nursery or putting together their cribs.

Speaking of the twins, they will likely be born by scheduled c-section within a few days after B and I leave for home. Why couldn't they have scheduled it for while we were there? How inconsiderate of her obstetrician. Doesn't she realize it's all about me me ME??? (Just kidding, of course.)

I am taking the camera with me and will take plenty of pictures, but I don't know if I'll be able to download them before I get home. If I can, I'll post some; if not, see you at the end of the month!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Have fun!

pittmane said...

Lucky for you, Julio painted the nursery and Steuart is putting at least one crib together today. You can just oooh and ahhh and then give me a foot massage (jk). We've got a playdate set up for B for Friday with Bizzy and two other friends. Unfortunately, Bizzy leaves for a family trip on Monday. Tractors and horses will have to do after that!

Jenn said...

Have a great trip! I think you'll be doing exactly opposite of Tyler over the next 2 weeks - he's in Wash DC this week and then Philly next week. LOL!!

Cavatica said...

Have a great time! Sorry we'll miss you.