Saturday, December 6, 2008

Week from hell

I've got one coming up. I leave tomorrow morning for Oklahoma City, back Monday night. Then off to Atlanta Wednesday morning, back very very late Thursday night. I doubt there will be time for blogging. The new camera came on Wednesday though, and we've been taking quite a few pictures, so there should be plenty of blog fodder (blodder? flogger?) by next Friday when I can finally sit down in front of the computer again.

In the meantime, M is going to play Mr. Mom for most of this week. Besides me being gone, B is sick (nothing serious, just a fever and a serious case of the cranky-pants), and it's vendor week at work for M -- not a good week to have to stay home with sick kids because your wife is traveling for work.

See y'all Friday!

3 comments:

anne and mike said...

Hi!
We would still love to see you if you have time Jen, e mail us privately if you think you can fit it in!
Anne and Mike

Maia said...

Ugh. I feel for M. I spent the last two weeks being the only functional parent while my husband struggled with a miserable illness that just wouldn't quit. As a result, I'm about a month behind on Christmas, and feeling like I'll never climb out from under the pile of tasks that have not gotten done. Ugh. At least the munchkin didn't get sick...HUGE plus!
Have a good trip...hope to see you on the flip side.

Snowflowers Mum said...

see ya soon