Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blogcation and the stalker

I'm too busy to get sucked any further into this nastiness. My family is leaving for a vacation in the morning, and it will be SWEET for this MAMA to get away. I doubt I'll be able to post while I'm gone, but I will if I can find the time and access to a computer. It's probably a good time to step away from the computer anyway. Someone is not being very nice, and I honestly don't have anything more to say to her.

She certainly is interested in me and my family though. Four log-ins over an hour and a half period, 89 minutes worth of time on my blog, and 38 page views. Perhaps it's time to go PWP. Note that I have not posted her blog URL, so she won't get a lot of hostile traffic coming from my three loyal readers, and that she's using an old user ID for a journal she hasn't kept up for more than two years to post her comments. Is that really any different than posting anonymously?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We could always stalk the stalker.

Have a lovely trip.

anne and mike said...

Have a great trip, enjoy your family, and don't forget, if you go PWP send us the PW!!
All the best,
Anne and Mike

lisa said...

Ai yi yi-I came over to check on you because of the fire out your way-didn't realize the real inferno was on your blog. Have a great vacation! And I do remember "Grace"-not worth the brainpower. ~lmc

Lost and Found said...

Send us hip peeps the PW. Don't give stalker person any thought.

Special K said...

Have a wonderful trip and don't let the turkeys get you down.