Monday, February 4, 2008

What happens at naptime stays at naptime

Unless your mom has a blog.

This is what M found when he went to get B up from his so-called nap yesterday (I was at Target, spending what was left of our life savings on stuff for our trip to China):


Now in all honesty, not everything funny that B does or says makes it onto the blog. A kid deserves a certain amount of privacy, so the REALLY embarrassing stuff doesn't get on here. But this one was too good to keep to ourselves.

My countdown clock: 13 days to Zhi Yi

7 comments:

pittmane said...

Holy Crap! Those red eyes make him look eeeeeevil. Funny!!

J said...

I tried to do what you showed me to fix the redeye, but it didn't work. It actually whited out the red, instead of coloring it in. I think I need "Photoshop for Dummies."

Snowflowers Mum said...

niiiiice.

Hayley

Maia said...

I was SO not prepared for that...just quietly surfing blogs...and then...
I almost spit my juice out my nose.
Priceless.

Maia said...

ps - In photoshop, just use the little eyedropper to pick up some dark from the background, and then use the brush tool to fill in the pupil.

pittmane said...

*What* is he wearing on his head???

"M2" said...

is his name Damian????
I'm afraid, very afraid