Sunday, October 21, 2007

Snow, sand and kryptonite

Look what we woke up to this morning! If it keeps snowing like this until tomorrow morning (which they're predicting), it could actually add up to some significant snow.


Who can walk around with this much sand in his shoe for hours and not notice? B can, and does, pretty much every day.


I found kryptonite in my dryer this morning. M asked if it made me feel weak. Of course not! I'm WomanGirl, and kryptonite has no effect on me. That's right, we're a superhero family. B is Superman, M is Spyderman (inside joke) and I'm WomanGirl, pronounced "woman gu-wul." It's better than being a goat family, like we were last week.

4 comments:

Cavatica said...

Wow, that's a lot of sand, but maybe if you're Spyderman it's not a big deal.

Snow!?

4D said...

Snow is scary!!

Keep smilin!

"M2" said...

what is that in the dryer.......jolly rancher?

Anonymous said...

Seriously dude, it was krypronite. OK, toy kryptonite. It came with B's Superman action figure.