Saturday, August 4, 2007

I'm in love

With my new vacuum! I've been complaining about our vacuum for a long time -- it sucks (in that it actually DOESN'T suck very well, ha ha!). Yesterday, after much research, I went out and bought a Eureka Capture. Of course, I immediately vacuumed the entire house when I got home, just to test-drive my new baby. I couldn't believe it! Now mind you, I'd already vacuumed yesterday with the old vacuum, so you'd think our carpets would be relatively clean. Well, I had to empty the canister four times! It was chock-full of dog & cat fur each time. Grrrrroooooosssss!!!! If you have pets and are sick of living in a fur-coated home, get to Target and buy one for yourself!

In other, totally unrelated news: We are now "Mom" and "Dad" instead of "Mommy" and "Daddy." This happened once before, about a year ago, and only lasted a couple of days. We'll see how long it lasts this time. I kinda miss being "Mommy."

1 comment:

chad-roscoe said...

My DH is in love with vaccums too! You two should hook up! Once we bought a new vacuum hours before a party, and guess what? No party! We stayed in and vacuumed instead! As you can tell, I am less interested. I can't even spell it right!
(I do like Eureka's though. My mom still has her Eureka canister from 1960!)
Happy sucking!
(oh now that just can't be the right way to put it, can it?
xx~
Di