Sunday, June 17, 2007

Why am I here?

J tries to blog. I have never been able to keep a journal before. I never get more than a week or so into it before I drop it for a couple years. Then when I come back to it, it just seems dumb and I throw it away and start over. I don't know what that is -- I like to write, so you'd think I'd like to keep a journal, but no. So maybe doing it electronically will make it easier & faster and I'll actually keep at it. Time will tell, I guess. If you get here in a month and there's just this one post, then I suppose we can assume the electronic aspect didn't make it go any better.

Ooookayyyyyy...An hour-long break to separate the giant puppy & the toddler before one killed the other (it's a toss-up as to which is which in any given spat), get breakfast on the table, replace it with a different breakfast for the Bee, who apparently didn't like the awesome stuffed french toast I got up at 6:30 to make...and I'm back. Off to a rarin' start.

So the reason I want to try blogging: it seems like life is just racing by, faster than I can keep track most of the time. People told me this would happen after I had kids, and it's true. My theory is that if I take the time to make note of the small stuff, put it in writing, then maybe I can slow it down a bit. Stop & smell the roses, you know? So I'll have to get back to you on that. Assuming I can manage to make more than two entries here.

No comments: