Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Doofii, part deux

Subtitle: Two dogs, free to a good home.

Remember how I said a couple days ago that Kenai & Josie are dumb as a box of rocks when they get together? Well, here's my evidence:


Idiots. Josie has a history of shredding her bed (that's the remains of the cover in the upper right-hand corner), so I'm pretty sure she was the instigator. Once she got it going though, I have no doubt that it was an all-dog free-for-all. I had to record it b/c my parents get back tonight, and I thought they should see Josie's handiwork.

3 comments:

Mamacita said...

Oy. Vey.

J said...

Yup, that pretty much sums it up.

Dannye said...

oh my!! when i was in college my cocker spaniel and my roommates lab puppy decided when we were at class one day to make mince meat of our couch pillows...just everywhere you could see was feathers and stuffing, and they were sound asleep in the middle of the room...and the crazy thing, neither of them was destructive by themselves, just when left together...