Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bad dream

I had nightmare after nightmare last night (I think the stress of being trapped in the house with a bunch of sick people is getting to me).  I'll keep the scary serial killer ones to myself and share just this one with you:

I dreamed that the Brazilian National Symphony played for B's birthday.  Why Brazil?  Does Brazil even have a national symphony?  I have no idea.  B sat there sullenly throughout the performance, which I found rather embarrassing in my dream.  Then at the end of their performance, they played a rousing rendition of "Happy birthday to you," at the end of which B folded his arms across his chest and yelled out "LA-AME!"  How humiliating.

2 comments:

Snowflowers Mum said...

classic

Maia said...

Heeh! No nightmares here lately, but I keep having dreams that Q suddenly said an entire sentence clearly. Funny, because in the daytime I'm not all that stressed about her speech timeline. But evidently something in my subconscious is running ahead of the game.