Monday, April 13, 2009

"I pitty coot" Z says


I'm just dying to put cute little things in Z's hair, but the poor child just doesn't have much hair. What she does have is so very fine and drier than the Sahara. I have to keep hacking it off in the back or it's just a big rat's nest. OK, I don't actually "hack" it, but I do cut it myself every few weeks. We call her 'do the Mommy Special.

At B's behest, we tried a ponytail in spite of the lack of hair. B also picked out the bling she's got around her neck. Every now & then, he really enjoys getting out all her play jewelry & hair pretties & dressing her up. Then he generally knocks her down, makes her cry, and laughs maniacally as he runs off. Sigh.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love it! Indeed she is. ;)

Mamacita said...

Duper Coot!

Snowflowers Mum said...

one word

headbands

Paisley has the same affliction(thin freakishly dry hair)...her love is

HEADBANDS

get some

Maia said...

I can't WAIT for Q to actually request a hair spout! I'm still trying at every opportunity, but she rips them out immediately unless she's very well distracted.

Michele said...

Who can resist hair ornaments? Not any girly girl that I know. As long as they aren't as big as her head. Those huge ones are scary.