Monday, March 24, 2008

Lazy blogger

This picture makes me laugh

I'm having a hard time keeping up with the blog. To make up for my laziness (or is it to perpetuate my laziness? your call), I'll mostly post pictures today. Just a few things to tell --

Z has gone back to the stellar sleeping habits she showed us after her first few days at home. In the past week, there's been just one wake-up that required parental intervention. Other than that, she's slept soundly for about 12 hours a night. We love it!! She's also given up on 75% of her screaming. She's been a very happy little girl, and very chatty too. If only I knew what she was saying. Honestly though, I'm grateful for both the sleep and the cheerful attitude. It's a lot more fun to live this way than the way we were doing it last week. I'm putting the bad mood and poor sleep down to a little virus she had about ten days ago.

B spent five days with my parents last week. They spoiled him rotten. It's going to take us at least 10 days to de-program him. He had a blast though. He got to go to the airport to pick up Poppy, did two Easter egg hunts, and saw Nemo on Ice. Oh yeah, and he ate sweets every day. That's the hardest de-programming of all. That poor kid inherited my sweet tooth. Unfortunately, his stay didn't end on a good note -- he got a little bite on the forehead from my parents' dog. She's a little goosey, and he's used to Kenai, our gentle giant. I think he just got a little crazy with her in a way that Kenai tolerates, and she snapped. I don't think it's a bad bite, but I'm keeping a close eye on it just in case.

Poor B with his owie boo-boo


Pretty Girl


My brother, with a monkey on his back


Look at me walk!


My nephew, Zorro


B at my parents' house

3 comments:

Mamacita said...

I love his expression with the bandaid. It says "doh!" to me. Very cute kids you have there!

pittmane said...

Holy macaroni Batman! That last picture of B really makes him look like a boy and not a toddler. Z is absolutely adorable, my inherent bias notwithstanding. Love the stripe-y girly clothes out there...

Maia said...

Poor B. Tell him I'm recovering from a dog bite too. Thanks for the rabies warning, though, that really made my paranoia kick in! Still no foaming at the mouth, though.

Great news about Z's renewed sleep habits. That must make things a whole lot more manageable!