Thursday, November 19, 2009

So I married a comedian

I was telling M a few nights ago that I sometimes don't like to brush my teeth before I go to bed.  If I've already gotten all sleepy, the extreme minty-ness of my toothpaste is a stimulant of sorts.  I don't WANT to wake up when I'm all snuggled in my bed with visions of sugarplums dancing in my head.  My solution to this problem is simple:  brush my teeth earlier in the evening, before I get all sleepy.  M had another thought though:  I should try a new flavor of toothpaste, something less invigorating.  I asked "like what?" and he said, "Well, it would probably have to be pinot grigio."

4 comments:

Yoli said...

LMAO!

Michele said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Maybe you should actually invent it. I'm betting there definitely woudl be a big market for it.

pittmane said...

I second Michelle's suggestion with just one addition: can you make SMELL minty? Would suck to get pulled over by a cop and try to convince him that no really,you just brushed your teeth...

Snowflowers Mum said...

yum, if you invent it send some my way!