Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The hair chronicles

Since fall, I've been trying to grow out the pixie cut I was sporting last summer. It's a painful and ugly process. And I do mean ugly. I wake up looking like Courtney Love:


After a little fooling around and "fixing" I look more or less like Rod Stewart all day:


That's right. I rock my greatest hits, all day every day. This is not something I'm proud of, looking like Rod Stewart. Believe it or not though, B is actually jealous of my hair. He's said several times in the past couple weeks that he wishes he could have my exact hair. To him, I look just like his greatest hero:


Anakin Skywalker. Suck it, Rod! I am a JEDI!

3 comments:

Snowflowers Mum said...

I have to admit, as much as I actually like Mr Stewart, I'd also much rather be a JEDI!

I think your haircut is sexycute...whats your problem!?

At least your hair isn't falling out!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of that website "men who look like old lesbians." It is all about the hair. I have a link to it on my blog.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the blog, "men who look like old lesbians." I have a link to it on my blog. It is all about the hair.