Friday, June 20, 2008

CCAI carnival

This morning we went to the CCAI carnival. B & I went to this last year, before Z was here of course, and had a blast, so we were excited to go back t his year. A good time was had by all, although B was disappointed that we had to leave before the ice cream truck came (a certain little girl was desperately in need of a nap and starting to lose her marbles). The best part was that Z got to see one of her old buddies. KS, whose family was part of our travel group to Nanchang back in February, came to the carnival too! She's grown a lot and has a head full of shiny, pretty hair. Here are the two of them together:


And here are my two monkeys at the carnival:

2 comments:

Maia said...

Fun! Sorry I missed it this year - flat on my back with cramps again. And my mom just got in to town. But next year we'll be able to take Flynn! Crazy thought.

Snowflowers Mum said...

cool...I wished we'd been able to go.

maybe next year.