Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cute-o-saurus

I took this picture of B Friday night, while he was playing with Kenai in his tunnel. Yep, a 90 pound dog squeezes his giant body into that little bitty tunnel. It's quite funny to see. There's a picture of Kenai in the tunnel below too, but unfortunately the only one I was able to get was of the wrong end. [Erin P, apparently I really SHOULD have taken notes when you showed me how to get rid of red-eye, b/c I couldn't make it work!]


It's gotten very difficult to capture a good B smile on camera. Not that he doesn't smile -- he does -- it's just that when you point a camera at him and say smile, he does this weird grimace where he shows his teeth & turns down the corners of his mouth. I lucked out on this one -- he was trying to hide from me, and I happened to snap this one just before he backed around the corner, out of view.

Speaking of turned-down mouths...B told me yesterday, "Mommy, when I'm sad, my mouth makes the shape of a rainbow."

1 comment:

Maia said...

That's a great smile. It's quite a trick to get a kid that age to give you a genuine smile. I have that problem with my niece all the time - she has a sixth sense for the camera pointing at her and does this whole homecoming-queen routine, ultra-posed with a smile that looks more like lockjaw than anything else. I relish the moments when I'm able to catch her laughing or otherwise offguard.