Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy birthday to the twinnadoes

My sister and her family were here to visit in early August.  I only got to see them once, thanks to my wackadoo travel schedule.  The twins turned one shortly after they left, so my mom seized the opportunity to throw a party. Here's my sister with one of the two cute patooties -- I think this one is S, but I can't say for sure (REALLY identical twins):
That one must be A if the one in the yellow baby speedo is S.  Or I could be totally wrong.  Apparently she doesn't feed them enough, because one tried to eat my lens cap and the pool toys:

But his dad distracted him with a Mike's (What?!  You're not supposed to give that to babies?  But it makes them sleepy!)
One more extremely cute baby picture before we move on to pictures of my own babies:
Sadly, you won't see any pictures of B in this post.  He doesn't much like having his picture taken anymore, and besides, he had a kajillion cousins to play with at this party, so the best I could've done would have been a B-tinted blur anyway.  Here's my bathing beauty Z:
Who can also be quite the ham:
She occasionally holds still for a picture:
But most of the time you have to put the camera in multiple-shot mode and hope for the best:

3 comments:

Michele said...

Yup kiddo picture taking is an art form but you did manage to get some great ones. The babies are adorable.

pittmane said...

Nope. A is the one in the so-called "orange" suit (at least that's what it said on the catelog page, though I agree it looks yellow to me) and S is the one in blue. S is also the one attempting to eat your lens cap and drink the Mikes. Silly babies. Sorry we didn't get to see you more! Any chance you're coming east again soon?

insanemommy said...

Jen, she is a little doll-baby! :)