Friday, February 26, 2010

A trip down memory lane

I'm not only a bad blogger, I'm a bad parent.  I have hardly taken any pictures over the past several months.  What I really need is a picture of B since we made him get his hair cut.  Well, we didn't really make him.  We just told him that he'd have to brush & wash it more often if he was going to keep it long.  He was in the barber's chair in the blink of an eye.

So these are pictures taken last September that never made it onto the blog.  Hiker B looks SO young in these pictures!  It's amazing how much he's grown up in just five months.  Kindergarten will do that to you, or so I hear.  Both of these were taken on our Backyard Mountain.

Then there's the ever-popular Z-pounds-a-beer shot.  Ever since he totally freaked me out by sending Z in to chug water out of a beer bottle in front of me, M has thought it's hilarious to let her "drink beer."

4 comments:

Blair McLeod said...

HI. I just found your blog for the first time. I was "blog-hopping." Love your pictures and design.

Way fun!

I'd love for you to visit my blog too. I'm hosting a blog swap and would love for you to participate! http://tinyurl.com/1springswap

Hope you have a great night!

Michele said...

Nice to see you posting. And it is never bad for a girl to learn to chug but her age is a little young. But maybe she'll really getting into chugging milk.

Cavatica said...

Love the beer!

pittmane said...

You ARE a bad blogger, ut admitting it is key to fixing my addiction to cute photos...